Nice, Simple, Clean Design

It's strange seeing an ad on TV from Philip Morris with advice on how to quit smoking, but anyway, the TV ad showed a snapshot of their website, which I thought was nice and I visited it.
The nice thing about this website is that the design is nice, clean, and simple. The colors blend well together and I like the photo. I would have had the photo end at the second column for nice alignment and I don't think I would have used orange as a link color, but overall, I think the colors are healthy colors and the site is very fresh looking.

1 Comments:
A year ago my company had a design contest for graphic designers that had as its goal how to print less, and make each piece more effective.
The lesson is the same, education, and being effective is not always about selling more, it is about a better brand experience.
We are having a new contest soon.
Sign up for contest announcement at www.printingresponsibly.com, and the new blog at www.printingresponsibly.org.
Post a Comment
<< Home