Beautiful, Clean Website with Great Photos for learnaboutwine.com
I bookmarked this site a long time ago for its' nice design, and every time I design a new website, I check out all my bookmarked sites for inspiration. This is a beautiful website. Although a lot of my sites have colored backgrounds, a white background is very dramatic. This is a striking website where all the soft colors work. I like the border around the site and the colored buttons of country blue. I'm not crazy about the page indicator color of bright yellow, but the pale yellow under the top nav bar is very nice.The photos in this website are great and are the most important part of the visual beauty of this site. The bold, dark burgandys, greens, browns, golds, purples, and blues anchored to the left in the excellent feathered photos give this site an authoritative and polished look.
There's not much content on the pages - maybe they were trying to keep it short for the neat look - but the site would work even if the pages were longer.
Happy New Year everybody! One of my New Year's resolutions is to blog more often about great designs. If you've visited a website that you thought was really nice, send me an email at risa-at-rb3webdesign.com for consideration. Or if you've designed a site and want feedback, with some usability and SEO advice tossed in, send it to me, as well.
I wish everyone a great 2007.

3 Comments:
affordable car insurance
allstate car insurance
aaa car insurance
tesco car insurance
low cost car insurance online
admiral car insurance
car insurance broker
car insurance group
aaa car insurance
auto insurance company
young driver car insurance
car insurance uk
car insurance quote
aarp car insurance
auto insurance quote
cheap car insurance quote uk
geico car insurance quote
cheapest car insurance
cheap car insurance rate
compare car insurance
auto insurance quote
california car insurance
best car insurance quote
auto cheap insurance
car insurance for mexico
buy car insurance
budget car insurance
teen car insurance
low car insurance
geico car insurance quote
http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com
Random Keyword: :)
car insurance quote uk
Useful blog about broadband found free pregame sports. I managed to find a uperb site about broadband found free pregame sports. The Bargainplace.co.uk website offers superb deals on car/home insurance with the likes of screentrade, AA, Lloyds TSB being featured plus other well known high street stores for clothes, home/garden furniture, electronic bargain deals (inc games consoles like Nintendo Wii, PS3, XBox 360 and games) including Next, Marks and Spencer, Thomson Holidays, Game, HMV, Comet, Argos, Tesco, Littlewoods, LX Direct, Woolworths, B&Q, Mothercare, John Lewis, Focus DIY and many, many more plus of course ebay bargains. You can even get free uk broadband deals with Sky and Talktalk. Virgin Media will soon be available too!!!
www.bargainplace.co.uk really is the place for uk bargain online shopping and your gran can even play bingo online and your dad can chance his look gambling online at one of the many casinos featured on the site which include online poker, roulette wheels, cards, fruit machines/slot machines and lots more!!
What more do you want??? Bookmark www.bargainplace.co.uk now.
PS You can also sign up for a Barclaycard credit card at www.bargainplace.co.uk and even a Premiership football club credit card featuring the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Middlesbrough, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers, Wigan Athletic, Tottenham Hotspur, Fulham, Watford, Reading, Rangers, Celtic, Portsmouth, Sheffield United, West Ham and Aston Villa. These are an essential item for all Premiership soccer fans and show your loyalty to your club. These cards are also available at www.coolcreditcards.co.uk
.
.
.
.
.
.
Good blog - very interesting!! I liked it so much I'm going to share this hush hush advice with you. Ever wondered how your neighbours are driving around in their brand new BMW or Mercedes cars - with their kids dressed in all the latest named gear and foreign holidays aplenty?? Well they discovered the secret to the extra online income.
If you are looking for a free tool to attract loads of free links to your blog or website then congratulations I've got the solution for you - and it is FREE!!
My website specialises in american express credit card and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools and ffa submission sites to fire my site up the Google search engine - unfortunately these doing work and in fact had the opposite affect plunging my site down the rankings like it had a heavy weight attached!!, then I signed up for this free superb traffic generating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting back up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.
Consequently this saw my affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for my family - I bought my first Mercedes car on the proceeds of my online campaign.
Sign up now - it's free.. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me and others who want to boost their online internet income.
I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me - it's free!!
Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Post a Comment
<< Home