Thursday, January 18, 2007

Great Colors in Bedroom Design


I was flipping through a magazine in a doctor's office and saw this beautiful photo of a bedroom. Although I would never use these colors in my bedroom (I like red, but not this much), I thought that the combination of the colors was really, really nice. Depending on the the client, I can see using these colors in a website.

What I love so much about the color combination is the very pale white and beige background colors, which gives the picture a very clean, fresh, bright look. This room looks so clean, it looks antiseptic.

I really love the bright red comforter with the yellow dots on it. This adds excitement to the photo. It breaks up the pure white with a burst of energy. I probably would not use this color subtly, like an icon before a link, but I might use red as an H1 or H2 tag, or put this big splash of color in the logo or header part to make a statement.

Then sparingly in the design I'd use a touch of yellow and blue. Even the pattern in the bed sheet (if you can see it) is very subtle and nice. Although I like to use solid background colors, I can see using this kind of pattern on the sheet (I think it's called cross hatch - it looks like graph paper). The colors are white on eggshell white.

Even the little orange thing on the dresser ads a nice touch of color, and so does the pale blue bench at the foot of the bed .

These colors would make a great website.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great design, useful info!This resourse is great!Keep it up!With the best regards!
Frank

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Cool forum rb3webdesign.blogspot.com! Thank you!
hydrocodone
buy tramadol tramadol

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up! OFFTOPIC
homemade porn video
[url=http://free-milf-video-bb-bb-n.blogspot.com/]free milf video[/url]
[url=http://free-gay-sex-movie-bb-bb-s.blogspot.com/]free gay sex movie[/url]
[url=http://download-free-porn-movie-bb-bb-h.blogspot.com/]download free porn movie[/url]
[url=http://video-whore-bb-bb-b.blogspot.com/]video whore[/url]
[url=http://free-hand-job-video-clip-bb-bb-c.blogspot.com/]free hand job video clip[/url]
[url=http://girl-kissing-video-bb-bb-j.blogspot.com/]girl kissing video[/url]
[url=http://hot-sex-video-bb-bb-v.blogspot.com/]hot sex video[/url]
[url=http://porn-video-clip-bb-bb-f.blogspot.com/]porn video clip[/url]
[url=http://free-hand-job-movie-bb-bb-h.blogspot.com/]free hand job movie[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-star-movie-bb-bb-h.blogspot.com/]free porn star movie[/url]
[url=http://hazell-keeley-sex-video-bb-bb-f.blogspot.com/]hazell keeley sex video[/url]
[url=http://boob-video-bb-bb-h.blogspot.com/]boob video[/url]
[url=http://free-full-length-porn-mov-bb-bb-w.blogspot.com/]free full length porn movie[/url]
[url=http://strip-tease-video-bb-bb-z.blogspot.com/]strip tease video[/url]
[url=http://free-female-orgasm-video-bb-bb-h.blogspot.com/]free female orgasm video[/url]
free nude video

[url=http://sexocean-b00.blogspot.com/]sexocean[/url]
[url=http://shesexy-b00.blogspot.com/]shesexy[/url]
[url=http://teenax-b00.blogspot.com/]teenax[/url]
[url=http://slickgalleries-b00.blogspot.com/]slickgalleries[/url]
[url=http://teeniesxxx-b00.blogspot.com/]teeniesxxx[/url]

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://idisk.mac.com/drugs1/Public/buy-viagra-on-line.html]buy viagra on line[/url]
[url=http://idisk.mac.com/drugs1/Public/viagra-information.html]viagra information[/url] - [url=http://idisk.mac.com/drugs1/Public/viagra-uk.html]viagra uk[/url]

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of the population otherwise sit empty [url=http://shesexy-gogub.blogspot.com/]shesexy.com[/url], [url=http://123clips-tuqej.blogspot.com/]123clips.com[/url] suburban area A home its enthusiastic acceptance .
[url=http://m-teens-000.blogspot.com/2007/03/missy-monroe-18.html]Missy Monroe 18[/url] that the decline , [url=http://sexocean-cuper.blogspot.com/]sexocean.com[/url], [url=http://asianteens-nutip.blogspot.com/]asianteens.org[/url], [url=http://porno-pics-free-zezov.blogspot.com/]porno-pics-free.com[/url].

[url=http://easypic-texiq.blogspot.com/]Next door nikki gray hoodie[/url]
[url=http://mmm100-tiruv.blogspot.com/]Sexy blonde showing her hot ass[/url]
[url=http://fatfucks-tucer.blogspot.com/]Busty cute dawson in wet panties[/url]
[url=http://m-teens-000.blogspot.com/2007/03/mackenzie-kayne.html]Mackenzie Kayne[/url]

[url=http://rawpussy-wugih.blogspot.com/]rawpussy[/url]
[url=http://youngerbabes-relor.blogspot.com/]youngerbabes[/url]
[url=http://gorillalinks-lunoz.blogspot.com/]gorillalinks[/url]
[url=http://bustyisland-gujer.blogspot.com/]bustyisland[/url]

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://l-teens-now.blogspot.com/2007/03/lizzies-lair.html]Lizzie's Lair[/url], [url=http://l-teens-now.blogspot.com/2007/03/lizzies-lair.html]Lizzie's Lair[/url] ,[url=http://k-teens-more.blogspot.com/2007/03/kylie-teen.html]Kylie Teen[/url] - homemade porn videos

[url=http://k-teens-more.blogspot.com/2007/03/karas-handfull.html]Kara's Handfull[/url], [url=http://t-teens-for.blogspot.com/2007/03/teen-kari-tia.html]Teen Kari (Tia)[/url], [url=http://l-teens-now.blogspot.com/2007/03/lil-sin.html]Lil Sin[/url] - free hot web cam video

[url=http://p-teens-b00.blogspot.com/]Angelic Beauty Teen[/url]

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://steeen-s-bl.blogspot.com/2007/03/tsc-clara.html]TSC Clara[/url], [url=http://fge-teens-links-0.blogspot.com/2007/03/felicias-dream.html]Felicia's Dream[/url], [url=http://teens-a-blog-0.blogspot.com/2007/03/adelina-model.html]Adelina Model[/url], [url=http://cum-shot-movie.dreamsuit.net]cum shot movie[/url] - free pussy video has been notable
[url=http://hand-job-video.dreamsuit.net]American Bisexual Orgy[/url]
[url=http://teen-porn-movie.dreamsuit.net]Cute 18yo American Amateur Adorable Teen[/url]

[url=http://steeen-s-bl.blogspot.com/2007/03/sexy-lora.html]Sexy Lora[/url]

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://catch-c-teens.blogspot.com/2007/03/college-pantys.html]College Pantys[/url], [url=http://teens-list-b-all.blogspot.com/2007/03/bella-spice.html]Bella Spice[/url], [url=http://catch-c-teens.blogspot.com/2007/03/candy-carmichael.html]Candy Carmichael[/url]|[url=http://catch-c-teens.blogspot.com/2007/03/candid-bob.html]Candid Bob[/url]

[url=http://teens-list-b-all.blogspot.com/]Asian Wash After Fuck[/url]
[url=http://desk-teen-d.blogspot.com/]Nasty Asian Blowjob Old Man Pool[/url]
[url=http://catch-c-teens.blogspot.com/]Tanned Asian Gets Her Ass Fucked By Thick Cock[/url]

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home